Those who have been impacted by COVID-19 shouldn't have to sacrifice an education of a lifetime. So, as part of the Australian government's new JobTrainer program, Collarts is offering 20 JobTrainer-funded places in the Interior Decoration course for 2021.
The nation-wide initiative endeavours to help youth (17–24 years old) and job seekers (any age) affected by the pandemic by funding courses so you're able to learn skills for jobs in demand at a lower cost.
Job seekers over the age of 24 are required to supply evidence to their job seeker status, such as:
- A current and valid commonwealth health care card, pensioner concession card or Veteran’s Gold Card
- A separation certificate from their employer
- A letter from their employer or company receiver stating that they have been made, or will be made, redundant or retrenched.
JobTrainer has two eligibility exemptions:
- No up-skilling requirement
- No “Two at level in a lifetime” limit
If you are eligible for JobTrainer funding in Interior Decoration, you will receive the full concession tuition fee of $850.75, allowing you to redirect your focus to study rather than finances. For more information, contact email@example.com.